Burning Wheel: Fall of Magic
Age – 205
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B6||Mi: B8||Se: B9||Tr: B10||Mo: B11|
Skills – Armor Training – Trained, Hammer B4, Campaign-Wise B5, Clan History B5, Coarse Persuasion B6, Clan-wise B4, Command B4, Field Dressing B4, Guilder-Wise B4, Hold-Wise B5, Intimidation B5, Oratory B5, Rumor-wise B4, Ugly Truth B5
Gear – Hammer, Dwarven-Forged Plate Mail, Travelings Clothes, Sturdy Shoes, Traveling Kit
Property – N/A
Affiliations – Karaz Ang – Elder’s Hall
Reputations – Karaz Ang
Relationships – Dromund (brother, hateful)
Grimnir, Grudge-enforcer (nephew, neutral)
Spells or Rituals – N/A
Greed – Riches, Beauty, Craftsmanship
Traits – Chuffing, Dispute-Settler, Folksy Wisdom, Quirky, Naked Hatred, Oddly Likeable, Oathswearer, Grudgekeeper, Accustomed to the Dark, Bearded, Shaped From Earth and Stone, Tough, Stout
Concept – A heartbroken Dwarf fighting for what good still remains in the world, trying to stop others form losing what they have and may not even know about. Grapple with inner demons over the loss of his family and wondering if he “could have done any more,” will take losses to heart. Quick to rile, especially with anything concerning his values.
Lifepaths – Born Guilder, Wordbearer, Husband, Longbeard, Graybeard
- Family is most important in life – I cannot allow others to lose theirs as I did mine.
- The witch must be put to death – I will rally the grudgekeepers!
- The ones I travel with are varied and distinct. I must keep in-fighting to a minimum until the witch is vanquished.
- My brother, Drommund, has accused me of cowardice in the wake of my family’s death. He must pay for his misjudgement.
- If we’re in trouble, I push myself to the front.
- I always carry enough supplies for a field dressing.
- I always meet an insult of honor or clan.